The Greenfield Rapid Deployment Unit use is strategic for the rapid extension of the cellular networks; and it takes one day to be installed.
The Main Components:
- Tower consists of overlapped parts in the telescopic form for the ease of erection and to save time.
- Guys wires: installed in many levels to make lateral support for the tower.
- Precast Foundation: to ensure fast installation and quality control.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 120 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available height is 40m with Triangular tower cross-section.
- The Load Capacity is 6 GSM antennas on the top and 2 MWs (0.6m diameter) below the antennas.
- The Materials used are S235J0 & S275J0.