This unit is mounted on chassis of a truck consisting of an outdoor equipment shelter and single or dual generators.
MCU is a 40 meters telescopic guyed mast that can be erected in smaller heights according to the needs. It is usually supported by an embedded galvanized frame.
The Main Components:
- Tower: consists of overlapped parts in telescopic form for the ease of erection, to save time, and to ensure quality of fabrication.
- MCU Frame on chassis: constructed on the trailer to include outdoor shelter & equipment.
- Guy wires: installed on many levels to make lateral support for the tower.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 120 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available height is 40m with triangular cross-section.
- The Load Capacity is 3 GSM antennas and 2 MWs (0.6m diameter) under the antennas.
- The Materials used are S235J0 & S275J0.