Antennas and Microwaves are enclosed in a structure to achieve decorative camouflaging; the arrangement of the foliage entirely conceals the panel antennas and Microwaves.
The Main Components:
- Structure: The Garden Pole’s Main Structure is a steel structure with several parts fitted together. The number of parts is determined by the required height.
- Camouflaged Part: Antennas and Microwaves are enclosed in a structure to achieve decorative camouflaging.
- Feeders Cable: RF and IF feeders are installed inside the pole in order not to be visible.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 110 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available height are 9m and 12m with circular shape (other heights are available upon the customer’s request.)
- The Load Capacity is 9 GSM antennas below the microwaves and 4 MWs (0.6m diameter) on the top.
- The Material used in the shaft is A36.