RDDP (Rapid Deployment Decorative Palm)
RDDP Solution is a solution for quick network deployment based on precast concrete fabricated units that can sustain the loads applied on the monopole safely.
The main advantages of the solution are:
- Quality assurance: Manufacture of the precast concrete in the factory ensures high quality standards.
- Easy assembly: The installation time is reduced because of the puzzle-like assembly of the product on top of the concrete precast foundation that is leveled priory on the surface.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 110 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system (optional upon the request of the customer).
- Available heights are 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40m with polygonal 16-sided overlap connections.
- The Load Capacity is 6 GSM antennas on the top and 4 MWs (0.6m diameter) just below the fronds.
- The Materials used are mild steel (S235j0, A36) and high tensile (S355j0).