Antennas and Microwaves are enclosed in a structure to achieve decorative camouflaging; the arrangement of the foliage entirely conceals the panel antennas and Microwaves.
The Main Components:
- Main Structure: The Chimney consists of a frame to support loads applied on it safely.
- Camouflaged Part: Antennas and Microwaves are enclosed in camouflaged part.
- Feeders Cable: RF and IF feeders are concealed inside the camouflaged parts.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 140 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 110 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available height is 6m with Rectangular cross section. (Other heights are available upon the customer’s request)
- The Load Capacity is 1 GSM antenna inside the camouflage and 3MWs (0.3m diameter) inside the camouflage.
- The Material used in the shaft is ASTM S235J0.