SS GRD (Ground Rapid Deployment)
SS GRD is a solution for quick network deployment based on precast concrete fabricated units that can sustain the loads applied to the tower safely.
The main advantages of the solution are:
- Quality assurance: The manufacture of the precast concrete in the factory ensures the high quality standards.
- Easy assembly: The installation time is reduced because of the puzzle-like assembly of the product on top of the concrete foundation leveled priory on the surface.
- Mobility: The solution offers movement and dismantling of the site elements in a simple and fast way.
- Reliability: As a Self-Supported Tower, it is feasible for the product to handle heavy loads.
- Feeder Cables: Run behind Tower Ladder.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 120 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning rod and earthing system.
- Available heights are 40m, 50m and 60m with Square tower cross-section.
- The Load Capacity is 18 GSM antennas on the top and 10 MWs (4 →1.2m diameter + 6 → 0.6m diameter) on the top.
- The Materials used are S355J0 & S235J0.