RRD (Rooftop Rapid Deployment)
Rooftop Rapid Deployment’s use is strategic for the rapid extension of cellular networks; and it takes one day to be installed.
The Main Components:
- Tower: consists of overlapped parts in a telescopic form for the ease of erection, to save time, and to ensure quality of fabrication.
- Struts: to support tower connected to RRD Frame.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 110 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available height is 12m and 15m with triangular tower cross-section.
- The Load Capacity is 3 GSM antennas on the top and 2 MWs (0.6m diameter) below the antenna.
- The Material used is S235J0.