RMP (Rapid Modern Pole)
Single, Multi Operator and Non Penetration RMP
Antennas and Microwaves are enclosed in a structure to achieve decorative camouflaging; the arrangement of the foliage entirely conceals the panel antennas and Microwaves.
The Main Components:
- Monopole: The RMP consists of three Main Parts with different heights composed of several parts fitted together; the number of parts is determined by the required height.
- Camouflaged Part: The arrangement of the Camouflaged Part entirely conceals the panel antennas and Microwaves.
- Feeders Cable: RF and IF feeders are concealed inside the camouflaged part.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 110 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available height is 35m height with triangular tower cross-section with cylindrical plastic coverings topping the tower.
- The Load Capacity is 12 GSM antennas on the below microwaves and 10 MWs (0.6m diameter) on the top.
- The Material used in the shaft is A36.