The need for Telecom Stations installation in sensitive and critical areas created a huge
obstacle to constitute reliable Telecom Network. We integrated compatible Telecom Stations
with the surrounding environment by our camouflaged Flag Pole solution.
The Main Components:
- Structure: The flag pole’s main structure is a steel structure with several parts fitted together. The number of parts is determined by the required height. Camouflaging is achieved by enclosing antennas into a structure similar to the flag pole.
- Camouflaged Part: Depending on the site configuration, the antennas are installed at the top. Camouflaged material entirely conceals the panel antennas.
- Feeders Cable: RF and IF feeders are installed inside the pole in order not to be visible.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 160 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 110 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available heights are 6, 9, 12 and15m with circular cross section.
- The Load Capacity is 1 GSM antenna on the below microwaves and 1 MWs (0.6m diameter) on the top -3.75m.
- The Material used in the shaft is ASTM A36.