AM (Advertising Monopole)
Antennas and Microwaves are enclosed in a structure to achieve decorative camouflaging; the arrangement of the foliage entirely conceals the panel antennas and Microwaves.
The Main Components:
- Monopole: The Monopole consists of several parts fitted together; the number of parts is determined by the required height.
- Camouflaged Part: The arrangement of the Camouflaged Part entirely conceals the panel antennas and Microwaves.
- Feeders Cable: RF and IF feeders are concealed inside the camouflaged part.
- The Design is according to ANSI/TIA-222-G, ASCE-07 and ASCE-48 standards.
- Basic Design wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 140 km/hr.
- Operational wind speed is 3-sec gust speed 110 km/hr.
- Maximum deflection = 1.0 degree at operational wind speed.
- The Structure is supplied with a set of standard accessories like obstruction light, lightning and earthing system.
- Available height is 18m with circular cross section.
- The Load Capacity is 4 GSM antennas on the top and 2 MWs (0.6m diameter) on the top.
- The Material used in the shaft is grade S355J0.